Chuck has been active within the horticulture industry his entire professional career. Originally from Erie, his interest in plant science led him to upstate New York for a formal education and then to the Washington D.C. Metro Area, and ultimately to start a business in his hometown.
- BS of horticulture and landscape development from S.U.N.Y. Cobleskill
- Highly knowledgeable in business development and contracting
- 30 years of experience in landscape contracting
- Business Member - NALP — National Association of Landscape Professionals
- Business Member - Builders Association of Northwest PA
- Chairman - Washington Township Planning Commission
- Developed and maintained client relationships with elite builders and key developers in NW Pennsylvania, resulting in significant repeat sales.
- Designed and managed multiple projects recognized by the Builders Association of Northwestern Pennsylvania for the Award of Excellence.
- As a Landscape Designer and Salesman, Weiss is responsible for over 1.3 million in sales annually. The average project Weiss designs and oversees is $45,000. He also co-managed 140 grounds maintenance clients with gross sales of over $500,000.
- Weiss has researched, developed, and implemented many business plans, such as: current estimating and job tracking systems, employee incentive and profit share programs, landscape design/build client procedures, and employee procedures and handbook documentation.